Tuesdays session with Gustavo de Mello, DDB Chicago, Joan Dufresne, Senior Partner/Group Planning Director, Ogilvy & Mather, Antoinette Zel, CEO, La Comunidad was exploring the shift from "Multicultural Marketing" to "Marketing to a Multicultural Nation" that is happening now.
Instead of solving one communications problem in two ways, bigger brands are realizing that they can achieve a more cohesive brand message by using a single creative strategy across all markets. Just tweak it.
- Color as real as you are - 2 days 14 hours ago
- Wow, this ad really is a dog 2 days 15 hours ago
- I have problems with this 4 days 5 hours ago
- A chain is only as strong as 5 days 11 hours ago
- Hamilton Nolan actually did 6 days 18 hours ago
- The pot & Kinja bit certainly 1 week 8 hours ago
- Max Read (EIC from 2014-2015) 1 week 9 hours ago
- I was wondering if this 1 week 16 hours ago
- If anything, this entire 1 week 17 hours ago
- Why aren't the people 1 week 1 day ago
- I really enjoyed reading your 1 week 1 day ago
- Do you know the name of the 1 week 6 days ago