FYI I purchased this app. Just so we're clear, this is not an advertorial. That being said I'm a huge Adrian Belew fan. And FLUX is worth the review, not to mention the listen and view.
Two months ago we wrote about Adrian Belew's Kickstarter campaign to fund an app called FLUX: music that is never the same twice. Today that app launched for iPhone and iPad. It is as gorgeous and seamless as it is intuitive for skipping, sharing, favoriting and more.
- For more details of campaign 5 hours 37 min ago
- "Testimonials by celebrities 1 day 3 hours ago
- Those mock Nazi ad slogans 1 day 18 hours ago
- It's the same story-idea as 1 day 20 hours ago
- If Snoopy and the Red Baron 2 days 58 min ago
- Celebs or e-celebs make no 2 days 9 hours ago
- I just question the idea of 2 days 23 hours ago
- It's the studio lighting on 3 days 7 hours ago
- They also serve as both 3 days 7 hours ago
- The ones we've worked with 3 days 15 hours ago
- What an awful 'prize'. 20% 3 days 20 hours ago
- Who told you influencers don 3 days 21 hours ago