The Chip Shop Awards are a different beast entirely. If you live in the UK, they're something of a minor celebrity in the events calendar; a place where the inspired and the profane sit side by side, chaotically intermingling. Once a year, we’re invited to consider questions that lie at the beating heart of advertising culture. What makes a subversive and disruptive ad? Can creativity ever truly run wild without limits? Where does the scatological end and the obscene begin?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 8 hours 21 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 8 hours 27 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 9 hours 29 min ago
- This is so bad its 18 hours 23 min ago
- Nice pic 21 hours 29 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 13 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 19 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 45 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 12 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 15 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 16 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 16 hours ago