The American Freedom Defense Initiative and Pamela Geller have been cleared to run even more controversial ads by U.S. District Judge John Koeltl. He ruled last week that New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) cannot stop their most recent controversial ad from running on scores of subway cars and buses..
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It's the whole "impending 8 hours 29 min ago
- It's not working for me 8 hours 54 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 9 hours 13 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 10 hours 47 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 13 hours 31 min ago
- As much as our national is 22 hours 40 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 22 hours 58 min ago
- I think this commercial is 1 day 4 hours ago
- > cut up a company so that 1 day 5 hours ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 11 hours ago
- You forgot to mention that 1 day 11 hours ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 22 hours 55 min ago