To help raise awareness for healthy eating for their client, Bolthouse Farms, La-based Tiny Rebellion created an interactive website -- that tracks the real time social sharing of food. Using an algorithm to track real-time mentions, they discovered the majority of posts are of junk. It is their hope that we can promote more healthy eating by pointing this out.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Ha ha ha! 1 hour 5 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 1 hour ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 2 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 39 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago