BETC, just released General Graffiti, a book celebrating 40 years of street art in Paris. The book was written by street artist Karim Boukercha with photographs like the ones above by Yves Marchand and Romain Meffre. The book is coming out via publisher Dominique Carré, One of the highlights is the Magasins Généraux building in Pantin. Not only does it have a history of being a street artist hang out but in 2016 BETC plans to move there.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 5 hours 18 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 5 hours 47 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 6 hours 36 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 6 hours 47 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 6 hours 56 min ago
- My favourite part was the 6 hours 57 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 14 hours 54 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 21 hours 41 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 23 hours 43 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 1 day 1 hour ago
- you legend!! have been 1 day 1 hour ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 1 day 19 hours ago