In a guerilla action stunt the charity "Exit", which helps people out of neo-Nazi groups, turned a neo-Nazi march into a walk for charity. Simultaneously speaking to their target - that's neo-Nazis who want to leave who might possibly be in the march - while using them as a way to promote the charity. Ballsy. Oh, so very ballsy.
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- macys Betsy Adam striped 1 day 1 hour ago
- dayus? Sure, sure. 1 day 4 hours ago
- ACTING? Silly anonymous... ;P 1 day 4 hours ago
- LOVE the zipper-thing. 1 day 6 hours ago
- Anthropomorphic animals are a 1 day 15 hours ago
- I am working as a graphic 1 day 15 hours ago
- This feels like it could have 2 days 9 hours ago
- This is annoying. Though what 2 days 10 hours ago
- It was a cute way of showing 2 days 15 hours ago
- You're a consultant and you 2 days 16 hours ago
- I think we all know who 3 days 6 hours ago
- Clearly. It's also a nine 6 days 1 hour ago