In this paper, facebook scientists reveal some of what they've learned while experimenting with "emotion contagion", a well known phenomena where positive or negative emotions are transferred to people that come in contact with the positive, or negative, person. At Facebook they tested this in the realm of social media, by messing with peoples feeds.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 day 8 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 5 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 5 days 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 43 min ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 8 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 8 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago