Softsoap has now blessed Canada with a fun interactive tool, and paranoia enhancer called Flu Tracker. In addition to seeing just how infested your area is via google maps, you can also get tips on how to avoid getting sick. Starting with tip number one: Wash your freaking hands. Really nice touch aggregating tweets from people suffering from the flu. It's a real time thing, too, so you can hopefully see when the flu is died down and it's safe to go outside again.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This is awesome that is the 26 min 9 sec ago
- This song is sooooooooo 15 hours 27 min ago
- This is great! 2 days 9 hours ago
- Hahaha! This is really good. 2 days 11 hours ago
- I've drunk that. Not 3 days 19 hours ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 3 days 19 hours ago
- very cool 3 days 22 hours ago
- This is so many layers of 4 days 1 min ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 4 days 10 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 4 days 11 hours ago
- There's an interview with 4 days 19 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 5 days 1 hour ago