The social media account for NYPD thought it was a good idea to start the #mynypd hashtag, asking the public to post photos of themselves with the NYPD. The responses weren't what they expected, with people posting pictures of themselves getting arrested and all sorts. File under: Really, you didn't see that coming? Prediction: opening for social media manager at NYPD soon.
Error messageWarning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_bootstrap-variables): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 5 hours 38 min ago
- A nice fashion film you 6 hours 1 min ago
- Tom, some friendly advice, 18 hours 48 min ago
- I'll just teach you one thing 2 days 16 hours ago
- Tack! 2 days 23 hours ago
- italy has changed a lot since 3 days 1 hour ago
- That name is still the worst 3 days 1 hour ago
- Hey Kid Sleepy 3 days 6 hours ago
- "could be in theory?" So in 3 days 11 hours ago
- That's a problem, especially 3 days 17 hours ago
- That's the thing, the mayor 3 days 18 hours ago
- I'm curious if this applies 3 days 19 hours ago