When people think of North Korea the first thing that comes to mind after mass starvation and cult of personality leaders is the fact it's been isolated from the rest of the word for more than half a decade. The implications of this are wide ranging, but perhaps most interesting is that the Korean language has changed since the separation of the two countries. As a result, North Korean defectors often find themselves in their homeland but unable to speak the language.
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Here it is: https://twitter 45 min 42 sec ago
- Couldn't they just like get 57 min 6 sec ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 1 hour 5 min ago
- My favourite part was the 1 hour 6 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 9 hours 3 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 15 hours 50 min ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 17 hours 53 min ago
- This is the only way to deal 19 hours 21 min ago
- you legend!! have been 19 hours 26 min ago
- Check out the guys neck. He 1 day 13 hours ago
- Yeah the link that reads "you 1 day 16 hours ago
- Now avelible for Preorder on 1 day 16 hours ago