From this SEC filing we find that the worlds largest advertising company, Google, is thinking deep about ads on your fridge. Your toaster. Any one of your smart devices. They're also figuring out how to track you between all of these things to deliver the right ad at the right time.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 23 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 21 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 6 hours ago