Social media in general and Twitter in particular has become increasingly difficult for brands to find the right tone of voice to use in. It doesn't help either that most people like to use twitter to complain straight to brands, whether they are customers or not, about everything from delayed flights to choice of background color in a brands advertising campaign.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 15 hours 37 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 15 hours 43 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 16 hours 45 min ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 1 hour ago
- Nice pic 1 day 4 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 20 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 3 days 2 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 8 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 19 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 22 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 23 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 23 hours ago