Social media in general and Twitter in particular has become increasingly difficult for brands to find the right tone of voice to use in. It doesn't help either that most people like to use twitter to complain straight to brands, whether they are customers or not, about everything from delayed flights to choice of background color in a brands advertising campaign.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Jesus David, you couldn't 2 hours 18 min ago
- Fun fact, they deleted this 18 hours 50 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 14 hours 6 min ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 1 day 1 hour ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 1 day 2 hours ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 1 day 2 hours ago
- Couldn't they just like get 1 day 3 hours ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 1 day 3 hours ago
- My favourite part was the 1 day 3 hours ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 1 day 11 hours ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 day 17 hours ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 19 hours ago