Another day, another group of big data and evil corporations trying to influence public policy by lying to you. This new one is called Mic-Coalition. Pronounced "Mike," as in Microphone, as in "give the people a voice." Well, what voice do they want to have, and who exactly are these people?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 hour 47 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 4 hours 22 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 4 hours 28 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 5 hours 49 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 13 hours 38 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 16 hours 46 min ago
- Robert Palmer was an 20 hours 19 min ago
- So who is going to complain 20 hours 55 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 1 day 51 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 1 day 1 hour ago
- Not only won't they remember 1 day 2 hours ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 1 day 3 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.