Lena Dunham who got $3.7 million in advance for a book, where the book tour tickets alone would generate $304,000 in revenue, decided in a moment of Amanda Palmer "Beers, hugs, and high-fives" frenzy that the artists she enlisted to perform as opening acts on her book tour should not get paid a dime. Not even gas money. They'll get exposure, see.
Aaaah. Exposure. How is it that saying goes? Money is what you live on; exposure is what you die from.
- I would like to know why you 4 hours 52 min ago
- Too bad. I always hate it 13 hours 17 min ago
- As a Mitsubishi Dealer, we've 13 hours 19 min ago
- Very funny. The guy is 13 hours 20 min ago
- macys Betsy Adam striped 2 days 3 hours ago
- dayus? Sure, sure. 2 days 6 hours ago
- ACTING? Silly anonymous... ;P 2 days 6 hours ago
- LOVE the zipper-thing. 2 days 8 hours ago
- Anthropomorphic animals are a 2 days 17 hours ago
- I am working as a graphic 2 days 17 hours ago
- This feels like it could have 3 days 12 hours ago
- This is annoying. Though what 3 days 12 hours ago