Two complaints. Two. That's how many complaints "Advertising ombudsman" Elisabeth Trotzig has received about this ad so far. The Fathers Day ad for the high end exclusive mall Sturegallerian in the center of Stockholm used a classic trick to shake up the category of fathers day ads. Instead of targeting the family with pictures of nice ties, cufflinks and other items that may be a good gift for dad, it targeted mom directly suggesting she buy something nice for dads eyes only.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 12 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 12 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 11 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 3 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 7 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 17 hours ago