Ignore no more is an android app whereby you can lock your kids phone, and they have to call you back to unlock it. This is what happens when you let a teacher turned app-maker, as Sharon Standifird is, start making things that are useful outside of tech hipster bubbles. No mug declaring what you drink, no cat food app, but a solution to a problem every mother - and father - of a teenager faces today. They hit "ignore" when you call.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Best way to deal with these 1 hour 25 min ago
- Best way to deal with these 1 hour 26 min ago
- Jesus David, you couldn't 3 hours 57 min ago
- Fun fact, they deleted this 20 hours 29 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 15 hours 45 min ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 1 day 3 hours ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 1 day 3 hours ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 1 day 4 hours ago
- Couldn't they just like get 1 day 4 hours ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 1 day 4 hours ago
- My favourite part was the 1 day 4 hours ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 1 day 12 hours ago