In this paper, facebook scientists reveal some of what they've learned while experimenting with "emotion contagion", a well known phenomena where positive or negative emotions are transferred to people that come in contact with the positive, or negative, person. At Facebook they tested this in the realm of social media, by messing with peoples feeds.
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_block-profile author-information tb_wall r.1 http ^^adland.tv^Adland^adland^adland-exclusive%3Fpage%3D8): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Warning: fopen(/var/www/sites/default/files/.ht.filecache/cache_metatag-output global en 200 http adland.tv ^ Adland^adland^adland-exclusive 8): failed to open stream: No space left on device in DrupalFileCache->set() (line 168 of /var/www/sites/all/modules/filecache/filecache.inc).
- Zephyrs Textile manufacturer 3 hours 25 min ago
- The Ickey shuffle was cool. 6 days 7 hours ago
- Make up your minds, people. 6 days 15 hours ago
- I guess your high hopes are 6 days 17 hours ago
- Far be it for me to make you 6 days 17 hours ago
- im having high hopes from CS 6 days 20 hours ago
- First Gishwhes is a scavenger 1 week 1 hour ago
- I no longer feel it necessary 1 week 4 hours ago
- That's the problem. You may 1 week 5 hours ago
- Corporate personhood has been 1 week 5 hours ago
- Hey you can't fit much 1 week 5 hours ago
- It's easier to make fun of 1 week 6 hours ago