By now you've heard about the controversy surrounding the Lucky Iron Fish Cannes Winner - where several people, and some agencies, are claiming that Geometry Global didn't deserve the PR & Product design lions. One of the protesting voices is Gary Tranter, co-founder of Singapore advertising agency Arcade, who shot a short content film for Google about the Lucky Iron Fish co.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 7 hours 34 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 10 hours 39 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 11 hours 25 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 11 hours 47 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 12 hours 6 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 16 hours 1 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 16 hours 16 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 16 hours 53 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 16 hours 56 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 18 hours 30 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 18 hours 56 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 18 hours 59 min ago