Every feel really guilty when you in a perfect storm of lazy and bad weather decide to order a Dominos pizza, and that poor delivery guy has to trek through the snow and up your stairs to deliver it? Fear no more, as Dominos Pizza has invented the driver-less delivery, a.k.a. Domi-No-driver. Inspired by Googles self-driving vehicles and their own drone deliveries with the DomiCopter, Domino’s introduces the “Domi-No-Driver” – the world’s first driverless pizza delivery vehicle.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 1 hour 40 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 4 hours 34 min ago
- That is completely false. She 8 hours 21 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 9 hours 3 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 11 hours 25 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 9 hours 47 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 13 hours 1 min ago
- I just like that they had the 14 hours 2 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 14 hours 7 min ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 14 hours 43 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 1 day 9 hours ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 1 day 9 hours ago