Designers, prepare to geek out on this really nice work by Young & Laramore for Indiana-based Upland Brewery Company. IN addition to packaging they did the collateral, signage and tap handles made from real axe handles. Hand made indeed. The logo was illustrated by Colorado artist The Bungaloo!. Packaging and related materials, done by France’s BMD Design.
Is it too early for a frosty cold one?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 15 hours 40 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 7 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 11 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 13 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago