When I was a teenager I had no real idea what I wanted to do. Later on in life, I thought I wanted to be a fiction writer. And now, at almost thirty - well, I'm closer than ever to finding that right fit as an advertising creative. But thinking back to those fearful days when the future seemed open, bright and limitless and yet at the same time labyrinthine and confusing - these uplifting videos would have certainly had a positive effect.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 47 min 42 sec ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 hours 52 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 4 hours 38 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 5 hours 26 sec ago
- I think maybe you missed the 5 hours 19 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 9 hours 15 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 9 hours 29 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 10 hours 6 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 10 hours 9 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 11 hours 44 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 12 hours 10 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 12 hours 12 min ago