To promote Jerusalem-based non-profit Comedy For Change Tel-Aviv-based digital agency Hooligans, created Go Hora! It basically takes music videos on Youtube and mixes it with random Jews doing traditional dances. Surprisingly, the beats of songs like Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" sync up to the other dances.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 40 min 55 sec ago
- Great Ad 42 min 35 sec ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 1 hour ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 3 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 7 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 8 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 4 days 22 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 4 days 23 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 3 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 6 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 10 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 10 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.