DALLAS—Treehouse, the Dallas editorial boutique, has expanded its services through the hiring of motion graphics designer Jeff Vick and the addition of a new graphics design and production suite. The company will offer graphics both in tandem with editing and finishing, and as a standalone service.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This is so bad its 4 hours 48 min ago
- Nice pic 7 hours 54 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 23 hours 41 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 5 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 11 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 22 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 1 hour ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 2 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 2 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 3 days 3 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 3 days 7 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 3 days 7 hours ago