Could sharing a photo save the koalas? M&C Saatchi decided to find out. The fact is, koalas are endangered. They get way more likes on social media than donations. But that's going to change thanks to The Australian Koala Foundation’s new social media initiative, Like for Lives, urges people to post a picture of a koala on Instagram or Facebook together with the promise: For every like this picture gets, I will donate 50 cents to savethekoala.com
Visit to join the campaign.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 10 hours 32 min ago
- Great Ad 10 hours 34 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 10 hours ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 13 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 17 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 18 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 7 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 9 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 12 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 15 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 20 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 20 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.