The City Of London police recently wrapped up Operation Creative--a name which will surely make Adland readers snicker. The crackdown on brand supported copyright theft was swift and hard. But only a month later, and Kernel Magazine is reporting very little has changed. Some of the largest gambling companies in the world are still advertising on these sites. And a lot of British public sector brands, too.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- When you do hire, make sure 1 hour 8 min ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 7 hours 12 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 15 hours 57 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 16 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 17 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 15 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago