The American Freedom Defense Initiative and Pamela Geller have been cleared to run even more controversial ads by U.S. District Judge John Koeltl. He ruled last week that New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) cannot stop their most recent controversial ad from running on scores of subway cars and buses..
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- What about the the abused 1 day 7 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 2 days 11 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 2 days 11 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 3 days 1 hour ago
- oh by the way, just found 3 days 2 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 3 days 6 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 3 days 9 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 3 days 13 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 3 days 13 hours ago
- The only thing that popped 4 days 14 hours ago
- Johns are every day men. 4 days 18 hours ago
- Grr. 5 days 3 hours ago