Twitter brought on revolutions, they said, and I'm inclined to agree, but not in the way you think. While twitter was used to communicate during the uprising in Egypt, despite Vodaphone shutting down network services, and twitter increasingly beat the news deadlines with any social unrest or breaking news story, the revolution isn't in that strangers can communicate over hashtags.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That is completely false. She 13 min 37 sec ago
- David, my apologies, I should 55 min 36 sec ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 3 hours 18 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 hour 40 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 4 hours 53 min ago
- I just like that they had the 5 hours 55 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 5 hours 59 min ago
- Being a CEO does that mean 6 hours 36 min ago
- P.S Lest we put this 1 day 1 hour ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 1 day 1 hour ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 1 day 2 hours ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 11 hours ago