To promote Jerusalem-based non-profit Comedy For Change Tel-Aviv-based digital agency Hooligans, created Go Hora! It basically takes music videos on Youtube and mixes it with random Jews doing traditional dances. Surprisingly, the beats of songs like Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" sync up to the other dances.
It's kind of like Dark Side Of The Moon syncing up to The Wizard of Oz, except there are no munchkins and its more Jewish.
Comments: 5 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Is your advertising campaign 2 hours 6 min ago
- Instant gym attachment! Good 2 hours 39 min ago
- Ima gonna find out. Here, 7 hours 13 min ago
- The best one here is Wiley 7 hours 16 min ago
- hahaha, they love cats, 7 hours 19 min ago
- Hahaha, they were great! 10 hours 1 min ago
- This is so 90s my heads might 10 hours 16 min ago
- We must have lived in 3 hours 11 min ago
- While the copy is dumb, I'm 20 hours 55 min ago
- I was wondering when you'd 21 hours 4 min ago
- Anti-"PC" marketing feels so 1 day 2 hours ago
- Reading Why Did Beatport 1 day 4 hours ago