Above, Gavin Armstrong, president and CEO of Lucky Iron fish proudly posing with the grand prix on the red carpet in Cannes last week. Cannes Lions have this official statement about this award. The initial statement from Geometry posted here made it sound like Geometry was involved with developing the fish from prototype to mass-produced functioning design.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Managing a fleet of cars 2 hours 20 min ago
- Managing a fleet of cars 2 hours 21 min ago
- I found an interesting topic 9 hours 31 sec ago
- Not sure I agree with you 11 hours 53 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 18 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 23 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 10 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 13 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 14 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 15 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 15 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.