Designers, prepare to geek out on this really nice work by Young & Laramore for Indiana-based Upland Brewery Company. IN addition to packaging they did the collateral, signage and tap handles made from real axe handles. Hand made indeed. The logo was illustrated by Colorado artist The Bungaloo!. Packaging and related materials, done by France’s BMD Design.
Is it too early for a frosty cold one?
- Wow! At last I got a weblog 2 sec ago
- Twitter has forever killed 1 day 8 hours ago
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 2 days 7 hours ago
- Ha ha ha! 3 days 2 hours ago
- It would appear that 4 days 2 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 4 days 3 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 2 days ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 3 days ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 3 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 5 days ago