In this paper, facebook scientists reveal some of what they've learned while experimenting with "emotion contagion", a well known phenomena where positive or negative emotions are transferred to people that come in contact with the positive, or negative, person. At Facebook they tested this in the realm of social media, by messing with peoples feeds.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Definitely believe that which 2 sec ago
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 2 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 3 days 18 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 3 days 22 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 4 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 4 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 5 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 5 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 4 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 23 hours ago