On twitter KLM celebrated the Netherlands win against Mexico in the world cup with a snarky "Adios Amigos!". Since the simple icon depicting a Mexican on the Airline Departure sign has a moustache, scarf & sombrero symbol on it, I quickly predicted that was going to bit them in the ass, all the while Digiday, Buzzfeed and I'm sure countless advertising and marketing professionals ran off to post on Linkedin about how bad this idea was.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 4 hours 51 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 5 hours 40 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 4 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 19 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 6 min ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 7 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 23 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 10 hours ago