It's music festival season, especially in Finland. Which means you'll need a place to crash after the last band finishes their encore. Enter, The Fosters No Worries Motel. Only available in Finland, mind you. And it's not a motel so much as a few crash pads on the concert grounds, in partnership with AirBnB but still.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 6 hours 18 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 9 hours 23 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 10 hours 9 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 10 hours 30 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 10 hours 50 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 14 hours 45 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 14 hours 59 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 15 hours 37 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 15 hours 39 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 17 hours 14 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 17 hours 40 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 17 hours 43 min ago