When people think of North Korea the first thing that comes to mind after mass starvation and cult of personality leaders is the fact it's been isolated from the rest of the word for more than half a decade. The implications of this are wide ranging, but perhaps most interesting is that the Korean language has changed since the separation of the two countries. As a result, North Korean defectors often find themselves in their homeland but unable to speak the language.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Fun fact, they deleted this 13 hours 50 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 9 hours 6 min ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 20 hours 33 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 21 hours 1 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 21 hours 50 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 22 hours 2 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 22 hours 10 min ago
- My favourite part was the 22 hours 11 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 1 day 6 hours ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 day 12 hours ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 14 hours ago
- This is the only way to deal 1 day 16 hours ago