At first glance the image of a woman in lingerie draped across a bed staring seductively at the camera seems so misplaced in a tweet about discounted hosting that one suspects the social media manager slipped the wrong image into the tweet by mistake. Upon further inspection, it seems they've taken a cue from the Protein World twitter trolling tactic, and are aiming to woo the "I like semi-undressed women in my twitter feed" crowd as customers.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thanks for your opinion piece 17 hours 56 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 23 hours 14 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 1 day 10 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 day 13 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 1 day 14 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 14 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 15 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 19 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 19 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 20 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 20 hours ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 21 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.