Just a few days after it launched, the Brand Equality Tumblr site is done with its "social experiment." Which, by the way, was a phrase I wish never entered our lexicon. It sounds like another way of saying "psychologically messing with your minds." Semantics, right? Perhaps Humpty Dumpty was right in saying "When I use a word, it means whatever I choose it to mean. Neither more nor less." But when I hear "Social Experiment," I think of manipulation. Which is what I hate most about this career.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 1 hour 11 min ago
- I would just like to state 2 hours 3 min ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 5 hours 45 min ago
- It has always disturbed me 7 hours 38 min ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 9 hours 31 min ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 9 hours 43 min ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 10 hours 35 min ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 10 hours 36 min ago
- That's not a bad idea at all. 11 hours 33 min ago
- Apart from consumers dropping 11 hours 55 min ago
- Kids are exactly like this. 20 hours 12 min ago
- " WE HAVE A SITUATION!" 20 hours 14 min ago