The creative Director is running in circles all over the place yelling "Bring me a big idea! Bring me a big idea!" The smug VP gives you the friendliest of smiles while chanting the usual meaningless war slogans: "bring me a campaign that no one has seen before. Bring me THE new idea. Bring me an idea that is like nothing that's ever been done. Not even close! Don't worry, I have the client eating out of my hand, just get it and I'll make it happen". And suddenly, you start believing. The fumes of battle are blinding you, the old addictive aroma of gun powder takes hold of your senses and you start sweating. You are telling yourself that this time its for real. This time they actually mean it. It is not you against the client, it's you against you.
Comments: 6 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Dear Madam, HM The Queen and 40 min 35 sec ago
- Great one! :) 3 days 5 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 3 days 12 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 3 days 13 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 3 days 15 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 3 days 18 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 4 days 4 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 4 days 17 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 4 days 19 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 6 days 3 hours ago
- One can never tell. 1 week 5 hours ago
- Are you being sarcastic? 1 week 7 hours ago