You can't make this stuff up folks. Hewlett-Packard made an app that measures your penis size, and they called it "chubby checker". It claims it can do this rather magic measuring simply by checking a mans shoe size. "All you need to do is find out the man's shoe size and plug it in... Now with the Chubby Checker there is no need for disappointment or surprise" Sheesh. Kind of cute, but we all know it isn't the size of your monitor but what you do with it. Now, the 71-year-old musician named Chubby Checker is so not amused by this, and wants everyone to know that he wears really big shoes and hates having his toes stepped on. This is all urban myth by the way, Jerald Bain of Mt.
Comments: 7 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- There's an interview with 1 hour 57 min ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 8 hours 9 min ago
- I would just like to state 9 hours 1 min ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 12 hours 42 min ago
- It has always disturbed me 14 hours 35 min ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 16 hours 28 min ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 16 hours 40 min ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 17 hours 33 min ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 17 hours 34 min ago
- That's not a bad idea at all. 18 hours 30 min ago
- Apart from consumers dropping 18 hours 52 min ago
- Kids are exactly like this. 1 day 3 hours ago