LOS ANGELES—Continuing to expand and broaden the scope of its creative talent, Bully Pictures has agreed to become the exclusive, U.S. representative for award-winning Copenhagen design, motion graphics and live action studio Frame. Frame, whose work spans advertising, web media and broadcast branding, is known in the U.S. for its work for MTV, Adidas, Nike, Lincoln, Citgo, VH1, Gatorade and Volkswagen.
Additionally, Bully Pictures has signed director Luke Savage for exclusive representation. The New Zealand-born, French-trained director recently relocated to the U.S. to pursue a career in advertising. His credits include award-winning work for Sony, Ivory Soap, and Panasonic.
- Superbbbbb 52 min 1 sec ago
- More like This Is Pandering. 2 hours 54 min ago
- That was my immediate thought 13 hours 27 min ago
- I think he got that arm from 14 hours 1 min ago
- Superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb :-) 21 hours 19 min ago
- Gotta' give 'em credit for 2 days 13 hours ago
- I was thinking the exact same 3 days 12 hours ago
- Ha ha ha ha. Yes, it's cast 3 days 13 hours ago
- They just won Eurobest. 4 days 3 hours ago
- Wow, that's terrifying. 4 days 7 hours ago
- Love this idea. Hope it works 4 days 7 hours ago
- An advertisement or advert 6 days 12 hours ago