It's the 100th anniversary of the first Canadian Arctic Expedition. To celebrate, The Royal Canadian Mint create commemorative coins, and an educational interactive campaign called Heart of the Arctic. or Au cœur de l’Arctique, for my Quebecois friends. The campaign is designed to get youngsters excited about the Arctic Expedition through game play. The game which can be downloaded for mobile or played on the Royal Canadian Mint's website.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 sec ago
- While I love some of it, such 2 days 21 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 4 days 13 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 4 days 17 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 5 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 5 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 6 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 6 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 1 day ago