Softsoap has now blessed Canada with a fun interactive tool, and paranoia enhancer called Flu Tracker. In addition to seeing just how infested your area is via google maps, you can also get tips on how to avoid getting sick. Starting with tip number one: Wash your freaking hands. Really nice touch aggregating tweets from people suffering from the flu. It's a real time thing, too, so you can hopefully see when the flu is died down and it's safe to go outside again.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 17 min 35 sec ago
- Ha ha ha! 9 hours 3 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 9 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 10 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago