Yes, this is real. And yes, I am thirteen. The South Dakota Department of Public Safety -tee hee-- pulled -- tee hee -- its new public service campaign encouraging drivers not to jerk the steering wheel on icy roads after people complained that the ad contained double entendres. In other words, it was guilty of being written by a Copy Wanker, to use Dabitch's phrase.
The best part? It was intentional. According to the Argus Leader:
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- We are super excited to 4 hours 18 min ago
- This ad is really good. One 18 hours 31 min ago
- You know this has got to be 22 hours 54 min ago
- You know the frogs were huge 22 hours 57 min ago
- Thank you so much for 23 hours 15 min ago
- Thanks for finding my 1 day 3 min ago
- Pets dissapeared not so long 2 days 17 hours ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 2 days 21 hours ago
- Hi there, this video was made 2 days 23 hours ago
- We are in opposite camps on 2 days 23 hours ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 3 days 31 min ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 3 days 50 min ago