In yet another twitter-incident that is sure to make clients even more wary of ever allowing anything to be said on social media without a few hundred focus groups & meetings watering down any semblance of an idea, Clorox managed somehow to come off as weirdly racist with their recent emoji
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's a nice insight into 47 min 20 sec ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 49 min 4 sec ago
- You have an amazing feature 50 min 14 sec ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 51 min 42 sec ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 1 hour 2 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 5 hours 52 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 5 hours 53 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 6 hours 11 min ago
- Some people may block ads 6 hours 46 min ago
- All the best Jen! 9 hours 24 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 9 hours 38 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 13 hours 10 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.