In news that might impact video game clients and the ad agencies who make their ads, and one which wil hopefully effect gamers in a positive way (which we haven't been seeing much as of late) Twitch and Steam are finally catching up to the FTC's more recent updates from last year concerning sponsored content and native advertising, and updating their ToS to reflect the change. Sponsored content. I love that phrase. See the image above? That was sponsored content from like 1957 or something. No one bristled at it then.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 4 hours 27 min ago
- Great Ad 4 hours 29 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 4 hours ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 7 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 4 days 11 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 4 days 11 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 1 hour ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 3 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 6 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 9 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 5 days 14 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 5 days 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.