Ignore no more is an android app whereby you can lock your kids phone, and they have to call you back to unlock it. This is what happens when you let a teacher turned app-maker, as Sharon Standifird is, start making things that are useful outside of tech hipster bubbles. No mug declaring what you drink, no cat food app, but a solution to a problem every mother - and father - of a teenager faces today. They hit "ignore" when you call.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Too bad. I always hate it 4 hours 53 min ago
- As a Mitsubishi Dealer, we've 4 hours 55 min ago
- Very funny. The guy is 4 hours 56 min ago
- macys Betsy Adam striped 1 day 19 hours ago
- dayus? Sure, sure. 1 day 22 hours ago
- ACTING? Silly anonymous... ;P 1 day 22 hours ago
- LOVE the zipper-thing. 2 days 14 min ago
- Anthropomorphic animals are a 2 days 9 hours ago
- I am working as a graphic 2 days 8 hours ago
- This feels like it could have 3 days 3 hours ago
- This is annoying. Though what 3 days 4 hours ago
- It was a cute way of showing 3 days 9 hours ago