Longtime readers of Adland know my stance on the dilution of worth when it comes to our collective output, in the form of photographs, written word, code and illustrations. I've long argued that the erosion of respect of the copyright the "big bad guys" such as the ever called upon boogie-man, the Music Corporation, or Hollywood Film company has on their work, will only keep eroding the respect people have for our work, us creative individuals who take photographs, write stories, paint, code apps or create anything at all.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- web yang sangat berguna. 1 hour 22 min ago
- lovely supereb videos loved 2 hours 13 min ago
- Pets dissapeared not so long 1 day 6 hours ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 1 day 10 hours ago
- Hi there, this video was made 1 day 12 hours ago
- We are in opposite camps on 1 day 13 hours ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 1 day 14 hours ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 1 day 14 hours ago
- It's not necessarily that it 1 day 17 hours ago
- Hi, I think the location is 2 days 5 hours ago
- Okay, I really liked this. 2 days 9 hours ago
- Very nicely shot. Also love 3 days 3 hours ago