It's happening, people, for reals. Publicis, Omnicom merger gets U.S. antitrust green light. There are no objections from U.S. antitrust authorities for their proposed merger which would make the worlds second largest agency group merge with the world's third largest agency group, and with that becoming the worlds 1st largest agency group leaving WPP in the dust.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 5 hours 59 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 6 hours 48 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 5 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 9 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 11 hours ago