When people think of North Korea the first thing that comes to mind after mass starvation and cult of personality leaders is the fact it's been isolated from the rest of the word for more than half a decade. The implications of this are wide ranging, but perhaps most interesting is that the Korean language has changed since the separation of the two countries. As a result, North Korean defectors often find themselves in their homeland but unable to speak the language.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I’ve been waiting for this 2 hours 42 min ago
- macys Betsy Adam striped 1 day 4 hours ago
- dayus? Sure, sure. 1 day 7 hours ago
- ACTING? Silly anonymous... ;P 1 day 7 hours ago
- LOVE the zipper-thing. 1 day 9 hours ago
- Anthropomorphic animals are a 1 day 18 hours ago
- I am working as a graphic 1 day 18 hours ago
- This feels like it could have 2 days 13 hours ago
- This is annoying. Though what 2 days 14 hours ago
- It was a cute way of showing 2 days 18 hours ago
- You're a consultant and you 2 days 19 hours ago
- I think we all know who 3 days 10 hours ago