This is just a heads up that the RIAA takedown notice kerfluffle has been sorted out, and honestly it was just as simple as changing the music bed to another version of the "Dvořák - Symphony No. 9" used in the ad for B-classical music festival. The previous version had 42,977 views on the waveya2011 Youtube channel and a whopping 3,471,206 views on Bclassic's own youtube channel, for those keeping score at home.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 12 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 12 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 11 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 3 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 7 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 17 hours ago