You remember the "real life like buttons that Coca Cola used in their amusement park back in 2010? A very simple idea, user data in IDF bracelets, allowed teens to "like" things as they enjoyed the park, and it updated their facebook in realtime. The park itself enjoyed the ability to brag about the most "liked" rides and the extended social media outreach gossiping teens provided.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I've drunk that. Not 20 hours 57 min ago
- Don't see anything wrong with 20 hours 59 min ago
- very cool 23 hours 41 min ago
- This is so many layers of 1 day 1 hour ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 1 day 12 hours ago
- Love the tagline, too. 1 day 12 hours ago
- There's an interview with 1 day 21 hours ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 2 days 3 hours ago
- I would just like to state 2 days 4 hours ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 2 days 7 hours ago
- It has always disturbed me 2 days 9 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 2 days 11 hours ago