Jerry Seinfeld called youtube a "giant garbage can", according to the Hollywood Reporter, when he spoke at Crackle's Upfront in NYC on Tuesday, making it very clear that he wasn't interested in thousands of re-uploads of kitten videos, shaky baby-cams & vloggers news shows. It's best to leave entertainment to the professionals, he thinks.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 hour 7 min ago
- This is a really moving 7 hours 26 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 8 hours 6 min ago
- No. Not even then. 1 day 22 hours ago
- This ad would have been 1 day 22 hours ago
- They really need me in 1 day 23 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 2 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 2 days 22 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 2 days 22 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 2 days 23 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 2 days 23 hours ago
- Of course they are Halal, but 2 days 23 hours ago