Last month, after six months of hard work and multiple presentations with the client, and endless production and post-production nightmares, our "film," went live on youtube and racked up eight million views in a week. The following week added an extra million. The two teams I manage, one junior, one mid-level, were ecstatic. And who wouldn't be? It's a lot of eyeballs, right?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'm not sure what this was 1 hour 28 min ago
- A bucket list just for a dogs 2 hours 8 min ago
- It's the whole "impending 11 hours 5 min ago
- It's not working for me 11 hours 30 min ago
- Hahaha, that was excellent! 11 hours 49 min ago
- Dear Molly Kind-Rubin. When 13 hours 22 min ago
- It seems that very obvious 16 hours 7 min ago
- As much as our national is 1 day 1 hour ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 1 day 1 hour ago
- I think this commercial is 1 day 6 hours ago
- > cut up a company so that 1 day 8 hours ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 1 day 13 hours ago