In case you didn't hear, the FCC voted in favor today of enforcing "net neutrality," by regulating the internet the same way as the telephone, and wanting to ban business practices it decries as being "unjust or unreasonable," which is very vague and open to interpretation and will totally work. Har har har.
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Hi there, You’ve done an 29 min 14 sec ago
- Yeah the "protect your senses 6 hours 10 min ago
- Love the tagline, too. 6 hours 42 min ago
- There's an interview with 15 hours 10 min ago
- ha ha ha ha ha. +1 21 hours 21 min ago
- I would just like to state 22 hours 13 min ago
- Sam, "lets bring back 1 day 1 hour ago
- It has always disturbed me 1 day 3 hours ago
- Wouldn't they just spread the 1 day 5 hours ago
- You might enjoy reading Bovy 1 day 5 hours ago
- That was also a lovely bit of 1 day 6 hours ago
- "The Eternal September" lel 1 day 6 hours ago