LOS ANGELES— Richard de Aragüés, one of the UK’s most dynamic, young commercial directors, has joined Original for exclusive representation in the United States. After beginning his career as a documentary filmmaker, Aragüés has built an impressive advertising career in Europe centering on automotive, sports and other types of action storytelling. His latest work includes a European campaign for Land Rover documenting a record-breaking crossing of the “Empty Quarter” in the Arabian Peninsula. Other credits include work for BMW, Nikon, Mercedes and Samsung.
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Athlete’s foot is caused by 58 min 52 sec ago
- Nice! 1 hour 53 min ago
- Being pedantic, it's an Ian 3 hours 29 min ago
- The world of mobile 5 hours 14 min ago
- This post provides clear idea 7 hours 41 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 23 hours 25 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 1 day 4 hours ago
- I'm with you there. 1 day 4 hours ago
- I feel like the song needed a 1 day 4 hours ago
- If they'd made it less 1 day 7 hours ago
- I'm highly offended at this 1 day 16 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 1 day 21 hours ago