When people think of North Korea the first thing that comes to mind after mass starvation and cult of personality leaders is the fact it's been isolated from the rest of the word for more than half a decade. The implications of this are wide ranging, but perhaps most interesting is that the Korean language has changed since the separation of the two countries. As a result, North Korean defectors often find themselves in their homeland but unable to speak the language.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 17 hours 33 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 17 hours 39 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 18 hours 41 min ago
- This is so bad its 1 day 3 hours ago
- Nice pic 1 day 6 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 22 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 3 days 4 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 9 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 21 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 4 days 35 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 4 days 1 hour ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 4 days 1 hour ago