On twitter KLM celebrated the Netherlands win against Mexico in the world cup with a snarky "Adios Amigos!". Since the simple icon depicting a Mexican on the Airline Departure sign has a moustache, scarf & sombrero symbol on it, I quickly predicted that was going to bit them in the ass, all the while Digiday, Buzzfeed and I'm sure countless advertising and marketing professionals ran off to post on Linkedin about how bad this idea was.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 15 hours 13 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 16 hours 1 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 14 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 6 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 10 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 18 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 21 hours ago