Remember when Sex Pistols launched a perfume and we declared punk dead? Well, Punk is now credit worthy, as you'll find that Virgin has launched Virgin money credit cards, and decorated the cards with Jamie Reid's Sex Pistols album art. Never mind the eye-watering 19% interest rate, to quote Johnny Rotten; Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- P.S Lest we put this 12 hours 51 min ago
- Threadjack: "Thanks for your 12 hours 57 min ago
- Huh, they visually reminded 14 hours 4 sec ago
- This is so bad its 22 hours 54 min ago
- Nice pic 1 day 2 hours ago
- Not sure I agree with you 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 2 days 23 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 3 days 5 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 3 days 16 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 3 days 19 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 3 days 20 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 3 days 21 hours ago