The American Freedom Defense Initiative and Pamela Geller have been cleared to run even more controversial ads by U.S. District Judge John Koeltl. He ruled last week that New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) cannot stop their most recent controversial ad from running on scores of subway cars and buses..
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 18 hours 29 min ago
- Great Ad 18 hours 30 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 18 hours ago
- What about the the abused 3 days 21 hours ago
- Thanks for sharing your 5 days 1 hour ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 5 days 1 hour ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 15 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 17 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 5 days 20 hours ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 5 days 23 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 6 days 4 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 6 days 4 hours ago