You remember the "real life like buttons that Coca Cola used in their amusement park back in 2010? A very simple idea, user data in IDF bracelets, allowed teens to "like" things as they enjoyed the park, and it updated their facebook in realtime. The park itself enjoyed the ability to brag about the most "liked" rides and the extended social media outreach gossiping teens provided.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- web yang baik dan informatif 3 hours 6 min ago
- perfect thanks you 8 hours 40 min ago
- oyun oynagameinternetten oyun 8 hours 41 min ago
- Thanks! We will also continue 1 day 3 hours ago
- Nice blog keep up the good 1 day 3 hours ago
- Yes it is. It kind of feels 2 days 1 hour ago
- I live in Ottawa. I am 2 days 2 hours ago
- Apologies. 4 days 1 hour ago
- Geez. Already in the second 4 days 1 hour ago
- Lethalink, the dog in the 4 days 10 hours ago
- This Carl's Jr ad is no 4 days 11 hours ago
- Maybe so, especially with 5 days 5 hours ago