Los Angeles— Accomplice Media has signed director Stephen Pearson for exclusive representation in the United States. A one-time advertising agency creative, Pearson has built a strong portfolio as a commercial director, primarily consisting of performance- and character-driven comedy. He has directed projects for agencies across the U.S. and in international markets for such brands as Burger King, Microsoft, H&R Block, Miller, Travel Channel, Domino’s, McDonald’s, Southwest Airlines, Evinrude, Lowe’s, Yoplait, Coors Light, Molson and Tetley.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thanks for your opinion piece 19 hours 57 min ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 1 hour ago
- You call yourselves a law 1 day 12 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 1 day 15 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 1 day 16 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 1 day 17 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 1 day 17 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 21 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 21 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 22 hours ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 22 hours ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 23 hours ago